As you know, time is a priceless asset, we ought to take care of it and do the best with the time we got here.
So far I reckon I’ve done my best to enjoy my time here. These have been interesting days, and I usually don’t tend to share these sort of thoughts openly but…
- I’m glad my dad had almost fully recovered from the stroke he suffered
- I’m certain that adversity had brought my family closer together, we are now much stronger and caring for each other
- I’m happy for the new challenges I’ve brought to my professional life
- I’m smiling because I keep on dreaming and following these dreams
- I’m motivated because I’m surrounded by amazing people every day, my family, my friends, and colleagues
- I’m healthier and accomplishing my fitness goals
- I’m at peace with my past
I’m happy and keen, can’t wait for whatever is next, I’m ready.
I don’t know about you, but discouragement is not an option, so, embrace what’s left of your time here and make the best out of it.
Ps. The World Health Organization recently published a research stating that processed meat causes certain types of cancer… I have one thought about it: I REGRET NOTHING